20 March, 2021
Starbucks Lemon Loaf
THIS IS A TOP SECRET VERSION OF STARBUCKS LEMON LOAF! TASTES AMAZING, MOIST AND PERFECT TO GO WITH A CUP OF COFFEE OR TEA!
Do you love Starbucks Lemon Loaf? It is so delicious but if you don’t want to go to Starbucks you can make your own. This is the top secret recipe they don’t want you to know about. You may even like it better, I find home made always tastes better. This version is just like the real thing and tastes amazing! Perfect for a dessert for the family or if you need to take a special dessert somewhere. Tastes great with a cup of coffee or tea as a delicious treat! My kids love this too, because of the amazing lemon flavor!Starbucks Lemon Loaf IngredientsLemon Loaf* 1 1/2 cups flour* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder* 1/2 teaspoon salt* 3 eggs* 1 cup sugar* 2 tablespoons butter softened* 1 teaspoon vanilla* 1 teaspoon lemon extract µ* 1/3 cup lemon juice* 1/2 cup oil
Cook Time 45 minutes
Ingredients Lemon Loaf
* 1 1/2 cups flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 3 eggs
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 tablespoons butter softened
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1 teaspoon lemon extract
* 1/3 cup lemon juice
* 1/2 cup oil Lemon Icing
* 1 cup confectioners sugar Plus 1 Tablespoon
* 2 tablespoon whole milk
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract Instructions Lemon Loaf
1. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
2. Use a mixer to blend together the eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla, lemon extract and lemon juice in a medium bowl. 3. Pour wet ingredient into the dry ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Add oil and mix well.
5. Pour batter into a well greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck into center of the cake comes out clean. Lemon Icing 1. Combining all the icing ingredients in a small bowl with an electric mixer on low speed. 2. When the loaf is cool, remove it from pan and frost the top with the icing. 3. Let the icing set up before slicing
Servings 12 servings