This recipe is a twist to your regular coffee. It has chia seeds added in them which makes is more healthy. You can enjoy a cup of this on a summer day. So refreshing and tasty.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Chia Seed Iced Coffee Recipe
SavePrintPrep time10 minsTotal time10 mins A delicious refreshing cool chia seed drink which taste super yummy. This delicious drink is perfect on a hot summer day.Author: AarthiRecipe type: BeveragesCuisine: IndianServes: 1 servingIngredients
- Chia Seeds – 1 tblsp
- Cold Milk – 1 cup
- Instant Coffee – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 2 tblsp
- Hot Water – 1 tblsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- Chocolate Sauce as needed
- Take chia seeds in a bowl add water and let them bloom.
- Take coffee, sugar and hot water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add this to the blender along with milk. Blend till creamy.
- Add the bloomed chia seeds and mix well.
- Take a serving glass, drizzle sides with chocolate sauce.
- Pour the cold coffee in and enjoy