Our Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe is super simple to make just toss together the ingredients, Set it and forget it!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup of whole milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together ground beef, green pepper, onion, eggs, salt, bread crumbs, 3/4 cups of whole milk & 3/4 cups of the ketchup
- Use a spoon or your hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients.
- Line your slow cooker with parchment paper. (Optional but recommended for easy cleanup)
- Shape the meat mixture into a loaf and place in slow cooker.
- Mix together the remaining ketchup with the mustard and spread over the top.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.